As a free service, the Google Cloud Print permits you to print documents from any network-enabled device to your 123 hp dj3630 installation. No software system or driver transfer is needed for this feature.
To change Cloud Print:
- Check if your laptop has normal browsers and in operation systems put in like Chrome, OSXv10.7, Linux, Windows XP or newer.
- Create a Google account
- Make sure that the printer is connected to a similar network as your device
- Turn the HP Deskjet 3630 printer on
- Sign in to your Google account from the Chrome browser
- Select Show Advanced Settings within the Settings window
- In the Manage button choose Google Cloud Print.
- You can Register your device below New devices, wherever your HP Deskjet 3630 printer are listed
- In another case, the printer can also be listed below My devices during which case you only got to select Manage